Five lucky winners will get a chance to join Hozier for an exclusive virtual coffee date as part of Hospice Coffee Morning Together with Bewley’s
We are delighted to announce an exclusive competition offering five lucky winners the opportunity to have a coffee with the globally acclaimed recording artist, Hozier.
The competition has been created to raise awareness for Hospice Coffee Morning together with Bewley’s which is celebrating its 28th year and since its inception in 1992, has raised over €39 million for local hospices and specialist palliative homecare services nationwide. The vital funds raised have enabled local hospice groups to provide specialist, high quality and loving care to patients and their families, fund on-going facility enhancements as well as purchasing crucial equipment.
The five winners will be invited to join Hozier for a virtual coffee date on Wednesday 30th of September where they will have the chance to enjoy a Bewley’s coffee with Hozier and ask the star questions about his music and career and what his lockdown experience was like.
Hozier commented, ”I’m delighted to be involved in this exciting competion to support Hospice Coffee Morning together with Bewley’s. It has been a difficult few months for so many and I really wanted to help shine a light on the great work of hospices and the wonderful work they do for communities across Ireland. It is crucial that we continue to support fundraising events like this and raise vital funds for hospice and specialist palliative care services across the country”.
To enter the competition:
- Text COFFEE to 50300 to donate €4 to the Hospice Coffee Morning, with every euro raised going to support local hospice and home care services. Text costs €4. Hospice Coffee Morning Together with Bewley’s will receive a minimum of €3.60. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278.
- Share a screenshot of your donation and post it to your Instagram channel using the hashtag #TogetherForHospice and tagging @bewleysireland.
- Closing date for the competition will be midnight 24th September and winners will be contacted on the 25th of September. T&Cs apply. Competition open to ROI residents only.
This year due to COVID 19 restrictions, coffee morning hosts are encouraged to host socially distanced or virtual coffee mornings to ensure the safety of attendees and that government guidelines are adhered to. It is hoped that this year’s events, whether held in small groups in homes or virtually with colleagues and friends, will raise much-needed funds for hospices across Ireland, to meet growing demands for the services.
Please always remember to stay safe and adhere to the current HSE and Government COVID-19 guidelines. Please visit www.hse.ie to see the most up to date guidance.
Coffee Date with Hozier Competition September 2020 Terms and Conditions:
Competition Close Date: Midnight September 24th 2020
The following terms and conditions relate to the Coffee Date with Hozier Competition (the ‘Competition’) run by Together for Hospice and Bewley’s, the below term are viewable on https://hospicecoffeemorning.ie/ together the “Terms”. By entering the Competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms:
- In order to enter the competition participants must Text* COFFEE to 50300 to donate €4 to the Hospice Coffee Morning and post a screen grab of the confirmation text to their Instagram account using the following hashtag; #TogetherForHospice and tagging @bewleysIreland.
- Text costs €4. Hospice Coffee Morning Together with Bewley’s will receive a minimum of €3.60. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278
- Participants need to post the screen grab to Instagram before midnight on 24th September 2020 and ensure their social profile is on public in order for the entry to be counted.
- Together for Hospice or Bewley’s accepts no responsibility or liability for invalid entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
- The winner will be notified on 25th of September. The winner of the prize will be the person who posted the screen grab on their social media. In the event the winner declines the prize or if, following reasonable efforts, we cannot make contact with the selected winner within 48 hours; we will award the prize to another winner.
- The prize consists of a virtual coffee date with Hozier which will take place on Wednesday 30th of September. Five winners will be chosen using online generator and will also receive a gift hamper from Bewley’s. Winners will be informed via Instagram direct message.
- You must be 18+ to enter the competition. Competition open to ROI residents only.
- You agree to co-operate with and comply with all reasonable requests of Together for Hospice and Bewley’s and its agents and employees in connection with the Competition.
- Entrants information will not be used for any communications or subsequent promotions by Together for Hospice, Bewley’s or agents and employee in connection with the competition